Thursday, November 6, 2008

My lovely little ones

Welcome to our family page. I'm not going to promise to keep this up, but I'm certainly going to try. Let me introduce you to my lovely little ones and not so little one.



Mason - Photobucket



Argumentative, smart as a whip and just about as cute as they come :) He's full of questions and can drive a person crazy. He's 9 1/2, in 4th grade and I just adore him. One of his best qualities is his secret love for his little sisters. He may not act like it, but he worries about them even more than his Daddy and I do sometimes.

Next comes Mollie-Moo
Photobucket

She's a spit-fire 3 1/2 yo going on 20! I'm still amazed at how pretty she is. Or is it that I'm amazed at how pretty I used to be? Ha! She's litterally a spitting image of me as a child. At least we don't have to wonder what she'll look like when she grows up. Mollie is currently infatuated with dogs and loves to sing along to some of her favorite movies.

Little bitty Carly rounds out our brood
I'm an MJ girl too!

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear she was a natural born daredevil. This kid doesn't seem to be bothered by anything. She falls down and giggles, she gets in trouble, giggles and hits her sisters, giggles...and the list goes on. Oh if you could hear the giggle...it's amazing. She's talking so well now. Almost to the day she turned 2, the lightbulb went off...she learned to put 2 words together. Now it's 3 or 4 words. Amazing!

I'll miss having babies, but I sure love watching these little sweeties grow up.

In Southern, Indiana (just north of the Ohio River on the other side of Louisville, KY) it's getting cold this time of year. That makes me happy, because it means a change of scenery for me. Hehe, nope, it's not the trees turning lovely shades of orange, yellow and gold. It means a new wardrobe for my girls! Yes, my other hobby, girls clothing....here are a few photos of my beauties in our favorite desiger clothes (Matilda Jane):

Photobucket Photobucket A new MJ outfit Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Ta Ta for now...I'll try to come back soon and keep this up!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love, love, love the blog! Welcome to the world of blogging...I will put a link to your page on mine when I update mine in a few days!